We’re pleased to announce our new status as a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work and explain what that means for our services and how that can help more organisations.
making work, work
We’ve been Microsoft Partners since 2015, and we’re delighted to share our new service area of expertise for Modern Work under the all-new Microsoft Solutions Partner partnership changes.1
Making work, work is a big part of what we do. So the new Modern Work designation is a welcomed addition to our partnership status. It perfectly highlights the know-how of the D6 team in scoping, migrating, optimizing and securing Microsoft 365 services.
Part of the reason the Microsoft partnership team have given for the changes to the partnership program we’re to bring clarity for organisations and people when engaging with Microsoft or partners to know exactly what type of services your integration partner is experienced in. The previous gold and silver statuses were quite broad.
Overall, these new changes are intended to provide greater confidence to organisations in the partnership model by allowing one partner to another to be more clearly differentiated in the solutions and services available, whether building things in the Microsoft Cloud or, like us, they are delivering professional services to help organisations with their modern workplace tools.
The Modern Work designation was awarded to Dynamo6 through a capability score based on the team’s certifications, history of successful deployments, and overall growth in delivering Microsoft 365 solutions to organisations over the years in both public and private sectors.
Here are some of the things we do to help organisations get the most out of their full Microsoft 365 investments, including Office, Teams, Sharepoint, Exchange hosting, InTune, and Azure Active Directory:
- Migration and implementation services - including scoping, deployment and change management support to help you get the best start and your teams be both collaborative and productive.
- Best practice reviews - A snapshot review to identify common issues, covering security, identity, and access settings, underused Microsoft 365 licencing features, as well as collaboration usage and gaps.
- Managed support - Offering you ad hoc or SLA-based managed support to your end-users as well as Device and application monitoring and management.
- Managed billing services - moving your licencing to invoice-based billing and providing licencing price fixes for term-based subscriptions.
Our services don’t stop at Microsoft 365 solutions. Our full modern workplace services help organisations grapple with the changing nature of the workplace, providing organisations with a breadth of enterprise-grade and secure digital solutions to empower their people to thrive in a remote or hybrid-work environment.
Reach out if you’d like to chat about your full workplace tech solutions and strategy.
- Microsoft, 'Becoming a Solutions Partner for Modern Work', accessed Oct. 2022.
- Reseller News, 'Microsoft's Cloud Partner Program goes live', Oct. 2022.
1 From the 3rd Oct. 2022, the Silver and Gold partnership statuses are no longer used. Dynamo6 was previously a Microsoft Silver Partner.