quickly modernise your infrastructure
On-premise IT landscapes are expensive and complex to run. VM migration offers you the ability to lift and shift. Reducing your time spent on maintenance, hardware refreshes, and software renewals.
Moving your applications and system to the cloud offers you greater opportunities to optimise cost and performance. Cloud enables smarter operation processes. For many organisations, it speeds up their release cycles and reduces development bottlenecks.
migrate with certainty
Be certain of your costs and timelines with our fixed price VM migration offer.
what we're including
- Existing system and app assessment
- Environment configuration
- User acceptance testing
- Training and support
why work with a partner?
Careful planning is required to successfully migrate your applications and workloads. Your existing apps and workloads may work differently in the cloud. Partnering with an expert will help you to avoid compatibility and cost issues.
why partner with Dynamo6?
Our team is Google Cloud certified and Dynamo6 are Premier Google Cloud Partners. We are also AWS Select Consulting Partners.
We will advise you on the best type of migration based on your business needs and goals, and take the time to understand your existing stack and dependencies.
We have years of experience working with New Zealand businesses, modernising and optimising with the cloud.
Be prepared for tomorrow with the cloud.
speak with our team
terms of offer
- To keep to our timeline we’ll need timely responses from your decision-makers. Contact will primarily be on authorisations and approvals.
- We’ll also need to work with your IT, networking, and security people to complete your migration and complete user acceptance testing.
- We will need to run an existing environment scan to understand and map your system dependencies.
- If you’re thinking about containerisation, modularisation, rebuilds or rewrites … great! We’d love to help you with all of these, but they will be additional statements of works and timelines outside of this fixed price offer.
- Google Cloud Platform costs are your responsibility.
- The offer’s pricing and time frame will vary based on the number of VMs and data usage.