We've got a fantastic full-time opportunity for a dedicated and charismatic Cloud Support Specialist to deliver outstanding customer service and IT support. You’ll be ready to dive in and get down to it with the support of a tech-loving team. If this role sounds right up your street, then we'd love to hear from you.
a bit about you
- A desire and ability to learn and embrace the latest technologies
- Proven ability to prioritise and juggle many tasks simultaneously
- Proven customer focus and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to explain complex things in a simple way
- Speedy work pace and the ability to focus on the task at hand
- Excellent people skills and strong communication skills
a bit about you in paragraph form
You’re a tech-loving human who thrives on delighting customers with outstanding support. You get a kick out of problem-solving and aren’t afraid to shake some trees to get the answers you need.
When it comes to people, you have the handy superpower of making them feel empowered, not stupid. Your maturity and awesome personality will help provide top-notch service to our customers and make their experience a little easier with every chat or email.
You’re the type to roll up your sleeves and get it done. Bonus points if you have IT support experience, a good knowledge of productivity suites, and an interest in cloud technology.
the substantial stuff
Existing experience is beneficial, but if you’re a recent graduate we’d still encourage you to apply. Ultimately we’re looking for the right fit. The kind of person that is an outgoing personality type as well as passionate about technology and helping others.
- Answering email, telephone, and online enquiries
- First-line response and resolution of customer support queries
- Triaging customer support queries and escalating when appropriate
- Ownership of support systems and processes
- Improvement of support processes
- Maintaining service levels including reporting and feedback
- Maintaining and adding to help documentation
- Other duties as required from time to time
- Level 1 and 2 IT support experience
- Experience using support ticketing and triage systems
- Experience using Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- Relevant IT related qualification or training
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac computers, and mobile devices
- Experience troubleshooting network and firewall issues
- The right to live and work in New Zealand
- A full drivers license
we’ve got the goods
We’re a team that truly believes in using modern solutions to get the very best result for our clients. We’re fast on our feet (and well balanced on our office skateboard).
We're a well-established company with a big future. You will be working with the latest cloud computing and web technologies. There's also the opportunity for professional growth for the right candidate.
- The opportunity to love your job
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Professional growth opportunities
- Collaborative and supportive team
- This role is in: Hamilton
- Application closes: 28 May 2021
- Time to apply