Due to growth, We are looking for a dedicated and charismatic Cloud Support Specialist to deliver outstanding customer service and IT support in a full-time permanent role alongside a great team
We’re looking for someone who’s keen to get stuck in and is passionate about technology.
If this role sounds right up your street, then we'd love to hear from you.
a bit about us
We are an established and independent technology company. We work as a tight team and we use leading cloud and digital technologies to deliver innovative IT solutions. Our clients are across the commercial, education, and public sectors in New Zealand including some well-known Kiwi brands.
about the role
We're looking to hire a Cloud Support Specialist for a full-time opportunity. This role reports to the Head of Cloud Operations and works alongside other Cloud Support Specialists.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated and charismatic. They will thrive off of helping others and will be helping us to deliver outstanding customer service and IT support.
the role’s responsibilities:
- Answering email, telephone, and online enquiries
- First-line response and resolution of customer support queries
- Triaging customer support queries and escalating when appropriate
- Ownership of support systems and processes
- Improvement of support processes
- Maintaining service levels including reporting and feedback
- Maintaining and adding to help documentation
- Other duties as required from time to time
This role will be based at our central Hamilton office. There may be very occasional travel to serve our Wellington, Tauranga, and Auckland-based clients who need some on-site support.
a bit about you
We’re looking for someone who is the type to roll up your sleeves and get it done. You get a kick out of problem-solving and aren’t afraid to shake some trees to get the answers you need.
When it comes to people, you have the handy superpower of making them feel reassured, not stupid. Your maturity and awesome personality will help provide top-notch service to our customers and make their experience a little easier with every chat or email.
We’re looking for a candidate who:
- Has the desire and ability to learn and embrace the latest technologies
- Has a proven ability to prioritise and juggle many tasks simultaneously
- Has a proven customer focus and meticulous attention to detail
- Has the ability to explain complex things in a simple way
- Is a speedy worker and also can focus on the task at hand
- Has excellent people skills and strong communication skills
skills and experience
Existing experience is beneficial, but if you’re a recent graduate we’d still encourage you to apply. Ultimately, we’re looking for the right fit. The kind of person that is an outgoing personality type as well as passionate about technology and helping others.
the substantial stuff
- Level 1 and 2 IT support experience
- Experience using support ticketing and triage systems
- Relevant IT-related qualifications or training
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac computers, and mobile devices
- Experience troubleshooting network and firewall issues
- Experience using Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
(Professional Google Workspace certifications would be a bonus)
- The right to live and work in New Zealand
- A drivers license
This role will occasionally help support our education clients. This means that you will also need to:
- Undergo a police vetting check
we've got the goods
We're a down-to-earth bunch. Our company isn’t about hierarchies, we don’t do politics or egos, we just work together to deliver amazing outcomes for our clients.
We encourage a good work-life balance. To support this we offer flexible working hours and a mix of office and work from home is available. Professional growth and development are enabled too.
We have that independent tech company vibe. We’re passionate about keeping a fun environment to work in. We have regular team activities, such as luging in Rotorua, drinks, and lunches out. Friendly banter is also welcomed in our team chats.
the benefits & perks are...
- Awesome Hamilton CBD location
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Professional growth opportunities
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Fun and social working environment
- Flexible working available
- A company health insurance plan
- This role is in: Hamilton
- Application closes: 31 May 2023
- Time to apply