Our cloud risk assessment is an independent review of your cloud security posture. We’ll assess the configurations and access of your AWS cloud environments. After the assessment, we provide you with a clear report that’s intended as a health check.
the risk assessment
Each organisations’ cloud infrastructures vary in size, complexity, and architecture design, so our exact approach can vary based on the environments, but here are some of the key things we’ll take a look at:
- Configuration of your service policies, groups, and users,
- Management and configuration of your storage services,
- Monitoring and audit rules,
- Backups, redundancy, and disaster recovery,
- Security configurations and adherence to security best practices,
- Environment design, including network separation and cloud architecture.
what it does
Research from Gartner estimates by 2023, 75% of cloud security failures will result from inadequate management of identities, access, and privileges.1
Our cloud security risk review helps by independently checking the security of your environment. It looks for misconfigurations and overprivileged user access, among other things.
Overall it will alert you to risks and configuration vulnerabilities in your cloud services. The report is intended as a starting point to, ensure your environment is configured using best practices
what you can expect
The cloud risk assessment is performed remotely. We’ll use your AWS environments’ log-in credentials, with you granting temporary permissions to the API and console, and then one of our Cloud Engineers will complete the review.
Following the review, we’ll provide you with a summary of our findings and recommendations and set up a follow-up call to talk about next steps.
reasons to consider
- Independent external audit - satisfy boards or senior managers that things are configured to best practices.
- Avoid whoopsies - misconfigurations, orphaned workloads and unused resources are common. They can just be the ticket threat actors or cybercriminals need to gain access to your systems.
- Our expertise in cloud workloads and management - we can help you bridge internal skills gaps as well as remediate issues.
We’re a fresh thinking and independent tech company. Since we were founded in 2012, we’ve developed a name for ourselves in building and looking after cloud environments. Our cloud experience and certifications cover the big 3 - AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft.
For our cloud services, we have a wonderful team of friendly experts. For your cloud security review, our team of cloud architects and engineers will be on hand.
We also provide other services, such as building websites, apps and crafting digital experiences.