We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. This data is annonymised and untraceable to you.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for more information or subscribe to our newsletter.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, products, services or solutions.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
We are committed to industry best practices approaches concerning security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information in our possession. We use various security measures to protect the information we collect, as appropriate to the type of information, including encryption, firewalls, and access controls. We store information you provide to us on computer systems located in controlled facilities with limited access. Visitor textual information is encrypted during transmission, our company databases are accessible only by Dynamo6 employees, contractors and agents on a need to know basis and who have entered into and are bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement with Dynamo6.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
If you believe that any personal information we have about you is incorrect, or is, has been, or might be used inappropriately, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will take steps to correct or delete the information, or restrict its use, as appropriate.