cloud migration with confidence
Prepare for tomorrow by moving your data and workloads to the cloud.
Moving your on-premise databases to the cloud offers you greater flexibility and scalability. Cloud offers you faster infrastructure configuration, consumption-based pricing, and a wider variety of database management systems.
predictability & assurance
Our fixed price offer will give you a predictable cost and time frame, with an assured outcome.
what we're including
- Database migration plan
- Implementation of the migration
- Performance and compatibility testing
- Security implementation
- Training and support
why work with a partner?
Moving databases can be the trickiest part of cloud migrations. Working with a technology partner will make your migration simpler.
By understanding your existing stack, we can advise you on the best type of migration based on your business needs and goals. We then manage the process minimising the complexity you would otherwise need to deal with.
why partner with Dynamo6?
Dynamo6 are Premier Google Cloud Partners and AWS Select consulting partners. Our team are certified experts with Google Cloud and AWS qualifications.
We have years of experience working with clients to improve their infrastructure and technology with cloud-based solutions.
Move with confidence with Dynamo6.
speak with our team
terms of offer
- To keep to our timeline we’ll need timely responses from your decision-makers. Contact will primarily be on authorisations and approvals.
- We’ll also need to work with your IT, networking, and security people to complete your migration.
- You’re responsible for the security, compliance, and legal review of your data, including advising us of any need to keep certain records on-premise. As well as updates to your IT governance policies.
- If you’re thinking about containerisation, modularisation, rebuilds or rewrites … great! We’d love to help you with all of these, but they will be additional statements of works and timelines outside of this fixed price offer.
- Google Cloud Platform costs are your responsibility.
- The offer’s pricing and time frame will vary based on the size of your database.