We've got a fantastic full-time opportunity for a talented project manager. We’re looking for someone who is a natural communicator as well as brimming with technical nous. Overall, you will be responsible for ensuring our digital and technical projects go to plan.
If this role sounds right up your street, then we'd love to hear from you.
a bit about us
We are an established and independent technology company. We work as a tight team and we use leading cloud and digital technologies to deliver innovative IT solutions. Our clients are across the commercial and public sectors in New Zealand including some well known Kiwi brands.
about the role
We're looking to hire a project manager in a full-time opportunity.
You will be responsible for the management of digital and technical projects. Playing a key role in the successful delivery of our client’s technical infrastructure and digital assets. You will facilitate others and keep projects running to time and to budget. You’ll help to ensure our delivery is in the desired scope as well as top-notch.
This role works alongside another project manager and is an intermediate level role. The ideal candidate will be well versed in the delivery of digital or cloud infrastructure projects. Perhaps looking for a step-up from their current role or just a change of scene.
the role’s responsibilities:
- Client liaison and stakeholder management
- Time, cost, and scope management
- Identifying and forming project teams
- Facilitation of project teams
- Progress reporting
- Ensuring project delivery meets required quality levels
- Risk and issue management
- Other duties as required from time to time
This role will be based at our central Hamilton office.
This role may have the occasional bit of travel too, serving our wider Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Wellington, and Auckland based clients.
a bit about you
We’re looking for someone who thrives on keeping things moving, takes ownership and likes to see things through as well as holds skills keeping people informed and reassured.
We’re looking for a candidate that:
- A calm and collected manner
- Proactive and well organised
- Meticulous and productive
- Strong communication skills
- A people person who can get things done
the substantial stuff
We’re also looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Digital technology sector project management experience is essential
- Experience delivering cloud computing, office productivity, websites and apps is beneficial
- Demonstrable experience managing time, cost, and scope of projects
- Experience keeping project teams on task and productive
- Experience with a range of delivery methodologies
- Experience delivering projects simultaneously
- Budget management and reporting experience
- PRINCE2® or Agile qualifications (or similar)
- Experience working as a Scrum Master is a nice to have
- Change management experience would be beneficial
- The right to live and work in New Zealand
- A drivers licence
we’ve got the goods
We're a down to earth bunch. Our company isn’t about hierarchies, we don’t do politics or egos, we just work together to deliver amazing outcomes for our clients.
We encourage a good work-life balance. To support this we offer flexible working hours and a mix of office and work from home is available. Professional growth and development are enabled too.
We have that independent tech company vibe. We’re passionate about keeping a fun environment to work in. We have regular team activities, such as luging in Rotorua, drinks, and lunches out. Friendly banter is also welcomed on our team chats.
the benefits & perks are...
- Awesome Hamilton CBD location
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Professional growth opportunities
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Fun and social working environment
- Flexible working available
- This role is in: Hamilton
- Application closes: 31 May 2022
- Time to apply