Digital Marketing Manager
Date posted: 2019-09-11
Hiring Organisation: Dynamo6
Basis: Full Time
Location: Hamilton Office3 Ward Street, Hamilton, Waikato, 3204
A bit about us.
Dynamo6 (D6) are a technology agency in the midst of growth. We’re mid-market specialists who love tech and are excited about what it can do for people and businesses. We place customer centricity at the heart of each project we embark on, providing value to the customer’s customer.
We’ve got skills across the board; from consultancy through to delivery and support. We get rid of servers, move systems to the cloud, build beautiful websites & apps, visualise data and help to take our customers on their digital journey.
What we need from you.
We'll introduce you to and familiarise you with the Dynamo6 family of products and services. While an outline of responsibilities is listed here, you’ll have the freedom to make this role your own as you identify needs and contribute to the marketing strategy.
- Contribute to and lead the delivery of the overall marketing strategy - Understanding and reaching out to the customers for the products and services offered by D6.
- Collaborate on our communications strategy - plan and manage digital advertising campaigns to our key targets.
- The D6 brand is evolving - play a role in driving this internally and externally. If you get in quick you can help with the final stages of our gorgeous new website! #comingsoon
- We like to get out and about a few times a year - holding sweet events with key partners such as Google or AWS. You’ll be a pro at organising and managing these.
- Review, revise and own our SEO strategy. There may even be a bit of SEM from time to time.
- Leverage marketing analytics to produce monthly reports which inform the operations team for strategic decision making.
- You’ll ensure future marketing processes and guidelines are well documented.
- As well as working on D6, you’ll have the opportunity to take your marketing chops out to our customers. You’ll be bringing your expertise into customer facing projects alongside the Digital Experience team to make sure the work we do for our customers is driving real results, contributing to their digital direction and helping manage their platforms.
Our ideal candidate.
We need someone with experience in this role. We are a close-knit team of hyper-doers looking for a Digital Marketing guru who can make this role their own.
- You’ll have a proven track record with 3 to 5 years in a similar role.
- You’re passionate about your work - you will take great pride in driving traffic to our websites, landing pages and social media plus agonise over the analytics and conversion metrics.
- You have great communications skills - you’ll be creating a wide range of content types and your English needs to be near-perfect first time. Your ability to distill complex concepts and information into easy to understand and digestible content is critical.
- You have experience with a wide range of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager. We are not locked into this tool set so you will have a chance to influence this.
- You’ll have laser sharp focus - startups are fast moving by nature so we need you to be able to manage yourself and get the job done.
- You are innovative. We expect you to dedicate some of your time to research, thinking and experimentation on the industries and customers we serve.
Dynamo6 offers the following benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Opportunity to work with the latest digital technologies.
- Collaborative and supportive team with a progressive and fun culture.
- Modern office and facilities in Hamilton CBD.