We’ve got a fantastic full-time opportunity for a talented business analyst to join our team. This is a newly created role to help us keep up with our client demands. We’re looking for someone who’s got a track record of crafting digital requirements and getting to the heart of needs and goals.
If this role sounds right up your street, then we'd love to hear from you.
a bit about us
We are an established and independent technology company. We work as a tight team and we use leading cloud and digital technologies to deliver innovative IT solutions. Our clients are across the commercial and public sectors in New Zealand including some well-known Kiwi brands.
about the role
We're looking to hire a sharp and pragmatic business analyst with a sound understanding of software development and digital technologies to help us create and manage client requirements and ultimately deliver outstanding apps, websites, system integrations, and cloud infrastructure technologies.
This role reports to the digital director and works closely with our wider technical delivery and project management teams. The role is a full-time opportunity.
the role's responsibilities:
- Plan and manage business requirements and processes
- Gathering and documentation of business requirements and processes
- Plan and provide support for the collection and analysis of data
- Assist in the solution design and selection process to ensure it meets the requirements
- Liaison between clients and internal teams
- Other duties as required from time to time
This role will be based at our central Hamilton office.
This role will have the occasional bit of travel too, serving our wider Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Wellington, and Auckland-based clients.
a bit about you
Good interpersonal skills, tech understanding, and a keenness to help clients succeed are the traits we’re looking for in the ideal candidate.
We’re looking for a candidate who:
- Has excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Is a strong communicator and confident presenter
- Is able to engage and influence others ranging from operational teams to senior managers
- Has exceptional attention to detail
- Has good negotiation and problem-solving abilities
- Has good time management and prioritisation skills
the substantial stuff
We’re also looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in business analysis or similar roles
- A track record in project delivery, change management or systems implementation
- Experience with digital and cloud technologies
- A sound understanding of the use cases and benefits of software and cloud solutions
- Related business analyst certifications or training would be a total bonus
- Experience working with project management tools is a nice to have
- The right to live and work in New Zealand
- A drivers license
we’ve got the goods
We're a down-to-earth bunch. Our company isn’t about hierarchies, we don’t do politics or egos, we just work together to deliver amazing outcomes for our clients.
We encourage a good work-life balance. To support this we offer flexible working hours and a mix of office and work from home is available. Professional growth and development are enabled too.
We have that independent tech company vibe. We’re passionate about keeping a fun environment to work in. We have regular team activities, such as luging in Rotorua, drinks, and lunches out. Friendly banter is also welcomed in our team chats.
the benefits & perks are...
- Awesome Hamilton CBD location
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Professional growth opportunities
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Fun and social working environment
- Flexible working available
- A company health insurance plan
- This role is in: Hamilton
- Application closes: 31 Jan 2023
- Time to apply