If you are a talented, highly organised, tech-minded individual who excels with people, process and loves helping customers succeed with technology, Dynamo6 is offering a unique opportunity to you.
We are an award-winning, fast-growing technology company using leading cloud technologies to deliver next-generation solutions for our clients. We work as a tight agile team across both the commercial and public sector industry sectors throughout New Zealand. Through ongoing growth, we are looking to hire a Business Development Manager based at our Hamilton CBD office with travel to Auckland, Tauranga and Wellington as required.
The successful candidate will be a person who relishes the chance to work in a modern technology business with a truly fresh culture and approach. This role involves working in a dynamic team with a focus on getting things done to the highest quality to delight our clients. The position requires a proactive attitude to generating new sales business as well as nurturing and managing a select client base of existing customers. The key function will be finding opportunities for our experienced team to deliver product and services offerings across software/application development and cloud enablement.
A key focus on maintaining existing relationships through proactive solution-focused interactions and ensuring smooth delivery of projects. This person should also have the skills to uncover opportunities for new sales via relevant additional technology solutions, primarily based on cloud platforms such as AWS, Google and Microsoft. Working in a fast-growing company, maintaining effective communication with clients, colleagues and partners to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, are also vital requirements of the role.
Required competencies and skills:
- 5+ years relevant sales/account/relationship management experience - software development and technology sector preferable
- Previous experience in new revenue sales/retention bases sales in the technology industry
- Previous experience selling public cloud platform solutions (GCP, AWS, Microsoft) would be advantageous
- Ability to build, maintain and grow relationships at senior stakeholder/decision-maker level
- Ability to uncover new opportunities with existing relationships, and grow/manage these in an effective sales pipeline
- Existing knowledge of software/application development experience is highly desirable
- Excellent written, communication and people skills
- Proven problem-solving abilities and meticulous attention to detail and process
- Experience working in a systems-centric manner (CRM, PM tools etc.)
- NZ residency and full NZ drivers license
- A passion for, and desire to learn and embrace the latest technologies
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills
We can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package including an attractive commission scheme
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Massive growth opportunities in a well-established company with a big future
- Opportunity to work with the latest cloud computing and web technologies
- Collaborative and supportive team with a progressive and fun culture
- Snacks and drinks provided at the office
- Modern office and facilities in Hamilton CBD